- Five Tips To Choose The Best Paint For Your New Iron Fence
- Single-Application Copper Antifouling is Ecoperfect
- The Future of Boat Bottoms
- Study Reports Increase in Demand For Eco-Friendly Specialty Chemicals September 20, 2019According to a new study by Allied Market Research, the market for specialty chemicals is expected to grow into a $233.5 billion industry by 2020.
- Next-Generation Spectrophotometer September 16, 2019Looking to maintain color consistency in dyes/pigments? Introducing the next generation of portable sphere spectrophotometers, the CM-26d.
- Report Predicts Automotive Coatings Market to Reach $27.5 Billion by 2025 September 13, 2019In a new study, market research firm Global Market Insights Inc. reports that rapid proliferation of the global automotive industry has been driving the automotive paints and coatings market size.
- Axalta Names Chief Operations and Supply Chain Officer September 13, 2019Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. announced that Barry Snyder has been named Senior Vice President and Chief Operations and Supply Chain Officer, and Robert Roop has been promoted to Vice President and Chief Technology Officer.
- Specialty Chemicals Snapshot September 12, 2019Specialty chemicals are used throughout many industries, including coatings. PCI recently asked Jonathan Craig, Vice President Specialty Chemicals at Ascend Performance Materials, to discuss these performance products and the current state of the market.