- Five Tips To Choose The Best Paint For Your New Iron Fence
- Single-Application Copper Antifouling is Ecoperfect
- The Future of Boat Bottoms
- Cortec Offers Corrosion-Control Solutions for Vessels Containing Saltwater or Brine September 17, 2021M-645 is a float coat used to inhibit corrosion in vessels containing saltwater or brine, floating on the surface of the water to form a self-healing protective film on adjacent metals.
- Why Tech Matters for R&D in the Coatings Industry September 17, 2021RheoCube and ORONTEC look at the tsunami of changes on the horizon for coatings companies and how technology can help them rise to the challenges ahead.
- ACC’s Chemical Activity Barometer Falls in August September 17, 2021The Chemical Activity Barometer, a leading economic indicator created by the American Chemistry Council (ACC), fell 0.5% in August on a three-month moving average basis following steadily easing gains in May, June and July.
- Axalta Completes U-POL Acquisition September 17, 2021Axalta Coating Systems recently announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced acquisition of U-POL Holdings Limited (U-POL).
- Thermal Stabilization of Powder Coatings September 14, 2021Formulations are sometimes adjusted by fine-tuning various additives, including antioxidants and light stabilizers, which provide different thermal and light stabilization properties. It is very important to find the best combination of additives to achieve the necessary performance, especially if the final substrate or area to be powder coated requires specific durability or heat resistance.