Terms of service
- Five Tips To Choose The Best Paint For Your New Iron Fence
- Single-Application Copper Antifouling is Ecoperfect
- The Future of Boat Bottoms
- Room Temperature-Cured Corrosion Protection of Metals August 5, 2020By incorporating a specialty amine-functional silane oligomer into existing waterborne silane pretreatments, the need for an elevated curing temperature is effectively eliminated, opening the door to this type of environmentally friendly technology to industries and markets that were previously restricted by this elevated-temperature curing requirement.
- Changing Monomer Feed Rates in A Semi-Batch Emulsion Polymerization Can Affect Your Product Properties August 4, 2020Whatever your reasons for varying the monomer feed rates, be aware that there may be unintended effects; in addition to the desired outcome, some product properties may also change.
- The Next Generation of Vinyl Chloride-Vinyl Acetate Copolymers August 3, 2020WACKER VINNOL L-6868 is the next generation of vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymers and a direct result of market demand coupled with decades of experience and expertise.
- Research Organization Reports Increase in European Coatings Production in May July 31, 2020According to research by CHEM Research, a business-to-business market research and consulting organization focused on the paint and coatings, adhesives, and sealants industry, data show a recovery for the European paint and coatings production in May 2020, while production in Germany is close to the level reached in April.
- Waterborne Acrylic Resins July 27, 2020The EPS 2400 series is a new line of waterborne acrylic resins that wood coating formulators can use to develop high-performance solutions for industrial applications, as well as cabinetry, furniture, and flooring.