Terms of service
- Five Tips To Choose The Best Paint For Your New Iron Fence
- Single-Application Copper Antifouling is Ecoperfect
- The Future of Boat Bottoms
- Enhancing Color Performance with Novel Post-Add Solutions April 2, 2020These color boost and compatibilizer post-addition additives are designed to improve color performance and reduce or elimi¬nate incompatibility, allowing paint formulators to overcome most of the challenges associated with VOC-free universal tinting systems.
- University of Missouri scientists reconstruct one of Earth’s oldest materials commonly found in ancient rock art April 1, 2020Ochre, one of Earth's oldest naturally occurring materials, was often used as a vivid red paint in ancient rock art known as pictographs across the world. Despite its broad use throughout human history and a modern focus on how the artistic symbolism is interpreted, little research exists on the paint itself and how it was […]
- Specialized Coatings for Gas Turbines April 1, 2020Garret Haegelin, HICoat Division Superintendent at Sulzer, looks at the features and processes used when applying high-quality coatings and how attention to detail is essential for optimum performance.
- Hydrophobing Agents and Their Evolving Demand April 1, 2020Hydrophobing agents, also known as hydrophobic agents, are prominently used to minimize water absorption and ensure a water-repellent effect on cleaned surfaces. These compounds find use across a wide range of applications, from surface protection of critical infrastructure and automobiles to designing stain-repellant textiles.
- AkzoNobel Puts the Cool into McLaren’s Stylish New Formula 1 Car April 1, 2020McLaren Racing's 2020 Formula 1 car has raced into view, with AkzoNobel again supplying hi-tech coatings technology for the stylish MCL35.