Terms of service
- Five Tips To Choose The Best Paint For Your New Iron Fence
- Single-Application Copper Antifouling is Ecoperfect
- The Future of Boat Bottoms
- Sherwin-Williams Launches NSF/ANSI/CAN 600-Compliant High-Solids Epoxy Lining for Potable Water Assets October 3, 2022Ahead of new regulations for potable water assets that go into effect in January 2023, Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine has launched a high solids epoxy lining that’s completely free of the restricted solvents.
- Understanding Intumescent Paint Standards September 30, 2022If you want your structure to have the best fire resistance possible, you’ll want to give intumescent paints serious consideration. Intumescent paints are easy to apply, nice to look at, and can stop a fire in its tracks. This article about how intumescent paint works and some of the industry ratings you’ll need to know […]
- Phoseon Introduces UV LED Curing Systems for Fiber and Wire Coatings September 30, 2022Phoseon Technology has introduced a new generation of UV LED curing systems designed primarily for fiber and wire coating applications, including optical fiber, electrical and structural wire, and threads for smart fabrics.
- Emery Oleochemicals Provides EMEROX Renewable Polyols September 29, 2022EMEROX® renewable polyester polyols are excellent raw materials for use in the manufacture of coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers for applications including siding, carpet adhesive, floor cement coating, and shoe soles.
- J.D. Power Study Reveals Insights into Evolving Customer Needs and Demands September 29, 2022This interview helps offer insight into a study conducted to explain what drives satisfaction among paint and stain customers.